MOUNT BATUR TO UBUD - LIGHT OFF ROAD
This bike ride is our most popular one-day ride! Our guide and driver will pick you up at your villa / hotel and drive you up to Mount Batur where you will enjoy the spectacular views overlooking the volcano. Expect one of Bali's most amazing views.
From here the adventure begins. We will ride off road on an amazing mix of terrain all the way to down to Ubud. You will experience bamboo forest, some single track though the rice paddy fields, great flowing downhill dirt tracks, jeep tracks, farm trails, broken tarmac roads and small paved lanes and back roads through the local villages. This day ride is just right, not too hard and not too easy!
- Guided mountain bike tour with charming, knowledgeable senior mountain bike guide
- Quality mountain bike with flat or spd pedals, safety helmet, gloves (*option to bring your own bike of course)
- Local snacks, fruit, lunch, drinking water, and isotonic drinks
- Pick up and drop off transfers from your hotel (Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Sanur, Legian and Ubud areas)
- Vehicle support during the ride
- Our passion and experience :)
Our day rides run with an average from 1-4 people and the price depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan.
Larger groups are of course welcome as well! Please contact us for availability.
Green with some sections Blue.
Intermediate: Tours are suitable for riders with good fitness level. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails, some single track, with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks, sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain bike experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be suitable for an intermediate tour.
If you are not sure on which track to choose between our 'On Road' and 'Off Road' Mount Batur to Ubud rides please note that both these rides are in the same area's and we can switch easily from one to the other. Our recommendation would be to try a few of the off road sections and if you don't like it or it's above your skill levels we can switch to the easier version. But most people always stay on the off road track.
Off road trail ride, nothing technical but lots of fun!
Cross Country mountain biking. We cycle about 35km on any terrain imaginable, this is a great introduction into off road mountain biking. Nothing technical but lots of fun. You should have reasonable bike skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain. You should wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling for this ride.
- Total distance: 35km
- Altitude at the starting point: 1,200m
- Altitude at the finish point: 300m
- Climbing meters: 250m
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Nusa Dua area's: 07.00am, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur and Kuta areas: 07.30am, Ubud area's: 08.30am, expect to be back at your hotel around 04.00pm (but this may be variable by group).
New model 2022 Polygon kids bikes with 20inch or 24 inch wheels, new model 2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bikes for the adults. Check out the bikes on the Polygon website here.
The bikes come with standard with flat pedals but we also can mount your own pedals onto our bikes.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
The price for our day rides depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan:
- 01-04 People: US$90 or 1,300,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
5 people or more: please contact us availability and group rates
Children up to 16 years old (all children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
- US$60 or 800.000IDR - (kids bikes with 20 or 24 inch wheels, adult bikes in size S with 27,5 wheels suitable for children from 157cm, or any regular adult bikes)
** FAMILY PROMOTION: We can schedule private departures with our hard tail bikes at 3,000,000IDR for a family of 2 adults and 2 children younger then 16 years old!
** BRINGING YOUR OWN BIKE? here with your own bike in Bali or visiting from Java and bringing your own bike? From now on you can join in on any confirmed day ride at IDR750,000 per person.
This includes lunch, pick up and drop off transfers, any entrance fees, and mountain bike guide 🙏🤟
T&C for own bike prices:
- Needs to be a confirmed departure where you join in and there is enough space in the van.
- Using your own well maintained mountain bike and safety gear.
- If everyone has their own bike we need a minimum of 2 people booking to confirm a new departure
Payments can be done through:
- Domestic bank transfer (IDR)
- Credit card through PayPal, if you don't have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay with your credit/debit card through the online link we send you (US$
- Cash on the day of the ride, for last minute bookings only (IDR)
Please indicate on the booking form what method of payment you prefer.
** For our high season from June to October, we only have limited availability (maximum 2 different departures per day). After completing the booking form, we will sent you an online payment link, once we have received your payment through bank transfer or credit card using PayPal your booking is confirmed. We can allow cash payments as well (IDR) for last minute bookings where we still have space available (subject to availability).
INQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS
If you have any questions or inquiries you can do so by calling our office or by filling out the 'CONTACT US' form below. Someone of our team will be in touch shortly. You can also 'live chat' with us through the chat window on our website (10am to 07pm, GMT +8).
Bookings can be made online through the 'BOOK NOW' form below or by WA to our office mobile +62 (0) 822 4703 1111.
REVIEW ABOUT THIS TRIP
"My dad, girl friend and I recently did the intermediate off-road day ride from Mt. Batur to Ubud. It was my dad's second time booking with Infinity and Molly and I's first time. We had a fantastic ride with our guide Mr. Artha through the trails and rice paddies. We were more than happy with the driver, snacks and lunch, as well as our Giant Bikes which performed very well (Molly now wants to buy a Giant bike back in Canada). Thanks to everyone at Infinity, we would definitely recommend booking with them and will hopefully be able to go on another ride with them soon!"