SOKA BIKE PARK
Soka is the name of one of the local villages at the foot of the centrally located volcanoes here in Bali. This area is most famous for the beautiful Jatiluwih rice terraces.
A typical day will start with a 7 am pick up at your accommodation and it takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to reach the park. Around 2 to 3pm our cars will transfer you back to your accommodation.
Please note that we do not include a mountain bike guide for this tour package. But you will be in good hands with our fun and helpful drivers that will show you everything. Inside the park our local small truck will drop you off at the trail heads and will pick you back up at the bottom.
Video Credit: MTB Indo
- Pick up and drop off transfers from your hotel (Seminyak, Kuta, Canggu, Sanur, Legian areas). If you stay outside our coverage area's we can meet at certain pick-up points or we can arrange a private car as well at extra cost.
- Car shuttle assisted inside the park
- Entrance fees in the park
- Quality full suspension mountain bike with flat or spd pedals, helmet, long finger gloves, knee pads (*option to bring your own bike of course)
- Drinking water
- Local lunch
- Our passion and experience :)
- Infinity mountain bike guide, the trails are marked and our driver will explain more about the 4 different lines. We will drop you off at the start and pick you back up at the bottom.
Maximum 4 people per van. For this tour we need a minimum of 2 people booking to confirm a new departure. Solo riders check with us for the latest schedule please.
Please contact us for availability.
Four lines in the park (5th is being built) with two easier fast-flowing and two with some drops and jumps but you can ride around these if you don't feel like taking on the jumps.
Intermediate: Tours are suitable for riders with a good fitness level. Trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails, some single track, with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks, sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain bike experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be suitable for an intermediate tour.
Advanced: Tours are suitable for experienced mountain bikers only with great fitness and strong bike handling skills. Riding is primarily on single track. Sections of trail can be challenging with frequent descents of significant length. Trail conditions can change rapidly due to weather conditions and natural elements. Please make sure you are not choosing a tour that is too difficult for your skill level. This is your vacation, not an army camp! Expect to ride about 4-5 hours per day, covering an average of 45km. Send us an email or call our office if you have any questions.
Bike Park, shuttle assisted runs down until you can not hold off your bar anymore. Then have a break and you do it all over again.
Fast-flowing hard pack sandy trails through the jungle.
- Total distance: 2,3 to 2,5 km per run, on average people, ride 10 to 15 runs
- Altitude at the starting point of the first section of trails: 1,200m - 1100m
- Altitude at the starting point of the second section of trails: 900m - 800m
- Climbing meters: none
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur Nusa Dua, Legian Denpasar Tabanan and Kuta area's: 07.00 am, expect to be back at your hotel around 03-04 pm (but this may be variable by group). If you stay outside our coverage area's we can meet at certain pick-up points or we can arrange a private car as well at extra cost.
New model 2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bikes. Check out the bikes on the Polygon website here.
The bikes come with standard with flat pedals but we also can mount your own pedals onto our bikes.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
The price for our day rides depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan:
- 02-04 Persons: US$70 or 1,000,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon Siskiu D7 full suspension bike)
Payments can be done through:
- Domestic bank transfer in IDR
- Credit card through PayPal (if you don't have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay with your credit / debit card through the online link we send you)
Please indicate on the booking form what method of payment you prefer.
** For our high season from June to October, we only have limited availability (maximum 2 different departures per day). After completing the booking form, we will sent you an online payment link, once we have received your payment through bank transfer or credit card using PayPal your booking is confirmed. We can allow cash payments as well (IDR) for last minute bookings for the next day where we still have space available (subject to availability).
INQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS
If you have any questions or inquiries you can do so by calling our office or by filling out the 'CONTACT US' form below. Someone of our team will be in touch shortly. You can also 'live chat' with us through the chat window on our website (10am to 07pm, GMT +8).
Bookings can be made online through the 'BOOK NOW' form below or by WA to our office mobile +62 (0) 822 4703 1111.