SENGGIGI LOOP - ROAD / XC
Welcome to Infinity Lombok :) Here is another of 3 new mountain bike tours we are operating in Lombok now!
This ride offers everything from beautiful coastal roads to the island's mountainous terrain. We start and finish at the beautiful Senggigi beach. If you are coming from the Gillies we can start right at the harbor as well. The riding is not technically difficult but having good stamina is advised as there are many rolling hills.
- Guided mountain bike tour with charming, knowledgeable mountain bike guide
- Quality mountain bike with flat or spd pedals, safety helmet, gloves (*option to bring your own bike of course)
- Local snacks, fruit, lunch, drinking water, and isotonic drinks
- Pick up and drop off transfers from your hotel in Mataram, Senggigi or we can also pick you up at the local harbor if you are coming from the Gillies.
- Vehicle support during the ride
- Our passion and experience :)
Our day rides run with an average from 1-4 people and the price depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan.
Larger groups are of course welcome as well! Please contact us for availability.
Green with some sections Blue.
Intermediate: Tours are suitable for riders with a good fitness level. Previous mountain bike experience is not necessary but trail surfaces may include uneven terrain and narrow trails, some singletrack, with occasional obstacles (roots, rocks, sand). Hills and descents are moderate and require some skill. Riders with minimal mountain bike experience but who have road biking skills or a strong fitness level, along with an adventurous spirit, should be suitable for an intermediate tour.
Fully supported cross country mountain bike tour.
Cross Country mountain biking. We cycle for about 60km on beautiful paved back roads and some sections of gravel roads. You should have reasonable bike skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain. You should wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling for this ride.
- Total distance: 60km
- Altitude at the starting point: 0m
- Altitude at the finish point: 0m
- Climbing meters: 500m
PICK UP AND DROP OFF
Mataram and Senggigi area's: 07.00 am, expect to be back at your hotel around 03.00 pm (but this may be variable by the group)
2019 Polygon Xtrada 6 hardtail bikes. More details here. The bikes come with standard with flat pedals but we also have Shimano spd pedals available.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
The price for our day rides depends on how many people are joining the ride in the same minivan:
- 01 Person: US$150 or 2,250,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon hard tail bike)
- 02 Persons: US$90 or 1,300,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon hard tail bike)
- 03 Persons or more: US$70 or 1,000,000IDR per person - (2022 Polygon hard tail bike)
Children up to 16 years old (all children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
- US$60 or 800.000IDR - (kids bikes with 20 or 24 inch wheels, adult bikes in size S with 27,5 wheels suitable for children from 157cm, or any regular adult bikes)
** Private groups of 5 people or more please contact us for group prices and availability.
Payments can be done through:
- PayPal (US$, the Indonesian Rupiah is not supported by PayPal)
- Cash to your guide on the morning of your ride in IDR (we can only accept cash payments in local currency)
Please indicate on the booking form what method of payment you prefer.
INQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS
If you have any questions or inquiries you can do so by calling our office or by filling out the 'CONTACT US' form below. Someone of our team will be in touch shortly. You can also 'live chat' with us through the chat window on our website (10am to 07pm, GMT +8).
Bookings can be made online through the 'BOOK NOW' form below or by WA to our office mobile +62 (0) 822 4703 1111.